Detailed Process of Court Marriage in Pakistan
Question: Concept of court marriage in Pakistan?Answer: The word "Court Marriage" is not defined anywhere in any Pakistani Acts relating to marriages. Such marriages are solemnized with the help of a lawyer and authorized by the court of law and issues Nikkah Namma (Marriage Certificate). The concept of such marriages came into the Indian sub-continent from English law. Before, the concept of marriage was based on social customs and the religion of parties of the marriage.
Question: How to do court marriage in Pakistan?Answer: It could be mentally a bit hard for those who wish to marry with the will of their parents but when they don't get what they want so they look for different alternatives. If you are thinking to get united with someone so you should have the following information regarding the court marriage procedures in Pakistan.
- Both should be above 18 years of age.
- Both must have legal proof of age.
- If you want to get marry in Islamabad then 6 passport size photographs of females are required. In other cities, you can provide only four.
- Contact our court marriage lawyers.
- If you also want to know that how much court marriage costs in Pakistan then we would say that it depends upon your Lawyer and the city where you are planning for your union.
- If you want to marry another Nationality Holder/Foreign National in Pakistan then Passport photocopies are a must.