How to get Bachelorhood / UnMarried Certificate Pakistan

Posted by Admin on Sat November 30th, 2013

Pk-Legal and Associates has wrote this POST only for LAHORE OFFICE, we DO NOT OFFER this service as a Law Firm in any other cities.

یہ سروس صرف لاہور میں دستیاب ہے۔ اگر آپ لاہور کے علاوہ کسی اور شہر کے مستقل رہائیشی ہیں تو ہم آپ کو یہ خدمت مہیا نہ کر پانے پے معذرت خواہ ہیں

Bachelorhood / UnMarried Certificate in Pakistan Or also known as Single Status Certificate

Sometimes people are asked for Bachelor hood or Unmarried certificate when they wish to get marry into any other country. It is called "Single Status Certificate"  or "Unmarried Certificate"  in Pakistan.

It is an affidavit on stamp paper written and signed by your close relatives, e.g. Parents or Brother. In this affidavit, a family member will stat that Mr.XYZ Son/Daughter of Mr. ABC is not currently married. This document should be issued by Secretary or Nazim Union Council and to be attested/approved by Notary Public. Final stamp should be from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).

We as an well reputed and highly experienced law firm will assist your Parents or other Close Relatives in following up the legal procedures towards issuance of Bachelorhood certificate IF THEY ARE BASED IN LAHORE. See the sample attached below to get a better idea about this certificate.

Sample Bachelorhood / UnMarried Certificate
Tags: Bachelorhood Certificate, UnMarried Certificate Pakistan,