Frequently Asked Questions About Court Marriage in Pakistan

Posted by Advocate Fahmida Naz on Mon August 26th, 2013
Question: What is the procedure for the Solemnization of marriage / Registration of marriage?
Answer: According to Pakistan family laws, the minimum age for getting married is 18 years for both groom and the bride. Prior to the date of marriage/Nikah. You have to have any valid proof of your age and submit its photocopies along with other necessary requisites of the office [which primarily varies from case to case - but may include, age proof of each of the parties, their photographs etc.] along with the necessary fees and charges.
Question: What type of objections does a public party may arise after a court marriage?
Answer: It changes from situation to situation but let me say this we are one of the top 5 court marriage service providers of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Gujranwala, Jhelum, Gujrat, Pakistan, anyone lawyer can help you regarding your matter but the reason we have successfully completed over 200 marriages is that we have a strong and brilliant lawyers and they can a solution for every problem.
Question: How much time is required for court marriage in Pakistan and what are the religious ways available to do the marriage in court?
Answer: If you have an appointment with us then it would hardly take 2 to 3 hours in maximum. And there are many ways to get married you just need the right information, A marriage can be done by
  • Muslim religious way
  • Christian religious way
  • Any other religious way and then it can be registered
  • Please contact us as soon as you can to get complete details and solutions
Question: What happens if some question or problem arises after the completion of marring related to our marriage by parents or someone else?
Answer: The cost you will pay us will include consultation services, if some problem or question arise related to your marriage after completion. you will get free legal advice and help from us. PkLegal is the only law firm that provides this type of service. We are also the only law firm who ensures that before getting married we inform our clients about everything. If any problem may come related to your marriage after the registration, we provide free legal consultancy to help you get out of your trouble.  So you will be ready and informed in advance if any bad situation may arise. We are not saying that you get married right now but, it's really good if you get your documents ready as soon as possible, once you get your document completed you can get married any time you want.
Question: I don't know anything about court marriage, what is the best way to start the court marriage process?
Answer: Court marriage is a process that is both easy and complicated depend on your situation, that's why we have a specialized team of lawyers and court marriage consultants for your every need. There are many people on the internet who try to confuse you strange by rumours but let me say that a court marriage is a Simple process all you need is professional help from the best in this field. So, contact us as soon as you decide to get married in court, there are different types of documentation required according to the situation. so contact us today and get your marriage process run smoothly.
Question: Can I do it myself, why do I need a lawyer and professional help?
Answer: This is Pakistan and court marriage is one of the most complicated issues and doesn't forget about the money-minded people of the legal system of this country, some bad reputed lawyers, lower category staff dealing with law & its enforcement. There are a thousand ways that people can create an issue just to get some more money out of you. When you have PkLegal's professional lawyers with you then they know all the laws and can help you with almost every situation. plus it's best to have someone knowledgeable with you when you are making the most important decision of your life.
Tags: Court Marriage Help, Court Marriage Pakistan, Frequently Asked Questions About Court Marriage, Procedure for court marriage,