What is Mutual Divorce Agreement?
Do you also want to know what is mutual divorce agreement? So let’s start in a very simple way, there are multiple ways to start the marriage dissolution process under the Muslim Family Laws of Pakistan and the Mutual Divorce Agreement is one of those processes used to terminate a marriage contract. Below is the list of three different methods to initiate a divorce process of a Muslum marriage in Pakistan:-
Here we are talking about the 3rd option. When a wife and husband reach the conclusion that now it is the time to part their ways. And they are unable to crop up their differences due to any reason, but, at the same time, they want to keep matters as simple as possible. So in this situation, their easiest option is to go for a mutual divorce agreement.
Now the next question could be about the layout of such a mutual divorce deed. So first keep your mind clear that this divorce agreement has almost the same legal format as any other agreement of contract. But still, for the ease of our readers and clients, we have copied a sample separation agreement template. This is an agreement between husband and wife (Talaq-e-Mubarat) which is called Mutual Divorce Deed.
Now you may have seen and understood it well. You may have or may not have any questions regarding this divorce document. However, we strongly advise consulting with an experienced Family Lawyer to avoid any mistakes/errors which may lead you to irreversible losses.
MUTUAL DIVORCE DEED / Talaq E Mubarat
WHEREAS A MARRIAGE CONTRACT was entered into on: _________________ at __________________ between Mr. _______________ S/o ________________, NIC #: _________________ R/O ……………………………………………………………., District Islamabad of one part, and Mst. ___________________ D/O ________________ R/O ………………………………………………………………………., District Islamabad of the other part.
AND WHEREAS the parties have mutually agreed upon to dissolve their marriage on their free consent on the following terms and conditions:
- The first party can meet with the minor children on every alternate Saturday, twice a month.
- Whereas child custody remains with the second party.
- Child custody would remain with the second party even in case of remarriage of the second party.
- The first party can meet with the minor children in the house of maternal grandparents.
- Due to the fact that sisters of the second party reside in Australia and the nature of her job requires frequent traveling thus the minor children can travel within
Pakistan or abroad with the second party. For every such visit, prior permission from the first party would not be needed.
HENCE THIS MUTUAL DIVORCE DEED WITNESSES that Mr. _______________ S/o _____________, NIC #: ____________, and Mst. ____________ D/O _______________________ NIC #: _________________, District Islamabad is final.
- That hence this day the wedlock relation between both parties has been revoked forever.
- That both parties are free from wedlock relation from each other.
- After the expiration of the period of Iddat and arbitration proceedings by the Arbitration Council, it shall be lawful for the second party to contract marriage with whoever she may choose to do so.
IN THE WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have subscribed their respective hands here at Islamabad on the day _______ of the __________ month of the year 2020.
1st Party 2nd Party
Name: ____________ Name: _______________
NIC #: ____________ NIC #: _______________
Signature: _____________________ Signature: ________________________
NIC #: _________________ NIC #: _______________
Do you want a customized draft of the Mutual Divorce agreement or Talaq e Mubarat?
If you are still confused about how to customize this Mutual Divorce deed in Pakistan, please do not hesitate to contact our best family lawyers in this regard. Our team of experienced Divorce lawyers is always here to help you. Simply give us a regular call or on Whatsapp during office hours mentioned on the website or write to us here or contact our team on our official WhatsApp number.