Nikah-Nama/Marriage Contract

Scroll Down to read more about Best law firm in Islamabad
Lawyers in Pakistan
Lawyers in Pakistan

Nikah-Nama/Marriage Contract

How to get Nikkah Nama (Marriage Certificate) if it is lost

اس سروس کے لیے ہماری فون یا وٹسایپ پر کوئی ہیلپ لائن دستیاب نہیں ہے۔ اگر آپ کی شادی اسلام آباد، راوالپنڈی یا اسکے نزدیکی علاقاجات میں رجسٹر ہوئی تھی تو برائے مہربانی نیچے دیا گیا فارم فل کر کے بھیج دیں۔ ہماری ٹیم آپکو چوبیس گھنٹے میں ای میل پر جواب دے دے گی

Please proceed to the below form if your marriage was registered in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. We regret to say that we are not offering this service in other cities of Pakistan at the moment. WE REGRET TO SAY THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY WHATSAPP SUPPORT FOR THIS SERVICE SO PLEASE REFER TO THE WEBSITE FORM AVAILABLE BELOW. 

ہم فل وقت صرف اس شادی کا نکاح نامہ نکلوا کر دے سکتے ہیں جو اسلام آباد یا راولپنڈی میں رجسڑڈ ہوئی ہو


    دولہا کا نام

    دولہن کا نام

    جس شہر میں شادی کا اندراج ہوا

    یونین کونسل کا پتہ جہاں شادی رجسڑ ہوئی تھی؟

    علاقہ یا جگہ کا نام جہاں شادی منعقد ہوئی تھی؟

    آپکا ای میل

    آپکا رابطہ نمبر

    ‘Nikah Nama’ (marriage contract) is a legal document certifying the solemnization of marriage between a husband and wife. Under the Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961, It is mandatory that the Nikah Nama is registered with the local Union Council, where an original copy of Nikah Nama is kept as a public record and two other copies to be served to the bride and groom.

    If you have lost your Nikkah Nama, or you need to obtain a duplicate/certified copy of your Nikah Nama, the best course of action is to contact concerned authorities of Union Council where it was registered and apply for a certified and attested copy. This sometimes becomes an uphill task for expatriate Pakistanis living in different countries of the world who cannot travel to Pakistan for this task.

    In case you are living abroad or don’t have enough time to make a few visits to the union council for this purpose, we will be happy to assist you in this. Just send us some relevant details e.g. Names and Father names of you both (bride and groom) date of marriage and area where the marriage took place, and we will obtain and send you a certified and attested copy of a Nikah Nama anywhere in the world, and that too within shortest possible time.

    Our services are limited to a few major cities of Pakistan where we can obtain a copy and dispatch you within three to four working days from the date you provide us with all necessary details.

    Our fee for this service is Rs. 7,000 (+ courier charges as actual) if the marriage is registered in Islamabad or Rawalpindi districts.

    To get a price quote for other areas please contact us through our website’s contact page ONLY. WE REGRET TO SAY THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY WHATSAPP SUPPORT FOR THIS SERVICE.